Adorica baby hair oil is the perfect product for you! Made with natural oils and free from harmful chemicals, this oil is easy to use and perfect for keeping your baby's hair healthy. Adorica baby hair oil is made specifically for babies and intended to hydrate the scalp and hair. Hair Oil, which is infused with a mixture of oils and herbs, helps nourish hair, reduce dryness, and keep sensitive scalp moisturized while also promoting hair growth.
Features & Benefits: -
- Clinically certified mild, assuring that your baby's delicate scalp won't be irritated.
- Gentle for daily use; light fragrance; pure, non-sticky oil to help your baby feel at ease
- Made with natural oils, free from harmful chemicals
- Keeps hair healthy and strong
- Easy to use
- Hair growth & scalp conditioning
- Smooth hair
- Protect hair
Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Sunflower Oil ,Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Oliva Oil, Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sesame Oil, Vitamin E, fragrance
How to use?
Use baby hair oil whenever your infant has a dry scalp, including before and after baths. Baby's dry skin and silky, healthy hair will be softened by massaging the scalp.
- For external use only
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Shake well before use
- Patch test recommended before use.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical attention
Store in a cool and dry place.
MFG LIC NO
(Best before 24 month from the MFG date)
No toxin, No mineral oil, Parabens free, SLS/SLES FREE, Silicones free, Cruelty free, Sulphates free
Country Of Origin
Can I use it on the baby's face?
Adorica baby hair oil is not used on a baby's face but is used for its hair.
Can it be used on newborn babies?
This hair oil has been prepared for healthy hair growth in children, hence it can be used on newborn babies as well.
How often can I use this?
One use of this Adorica baby hair oil every day is very good for the healthy hair growth of babies.
Is it effective for dry and itchy skin?
This hair oil can be used for dry and itchy skin but it is specially formulated for hair growth.